Tuesday, September 24, 2019

Creating my background video

using multiple apps on my phone and iMovie on my laptop I created my back ground running video which is on my website.


 1) found my videos from all concerts I have been to and festivals2
 2) picked ones which fitted together looking at both lighting and beat drops
 3) pasted them into MAGISTO a phone app which compressed them and put them in a video form ready to be put into I movie.






























4) images where put into iMovie where I organised them which ones where extra
5) I individually edited all of the videos so that the lighting and colours fit together








No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome note to moderator

Dear  Moderator , My name is Anaya Waine Candidate No ''  ', and welcome  to  my A Level Media Studies  blog . This is a record ...